Measuring Your Ring Size at Home
If you are not sure on what's your ring size, here's what you do to find out:
- A ruler
- Either a thin strip of paper or string or tape measure
- Pen or pencil (for marking)
What To Do
- Cut a thin strip of paper or a piece of string, which is long enough to wrap around the finger to be sized. You can also use a tape measure
- Wrap the strip of paper/string around your finger, on the place the ring will sit
- Slide up the paper or string up the finger knuckles to ensure the ring will be able to slip on and off the finger
- Mark the spot where the end overlaps using pen or pencil
- Use a ruler to measure the distance from the beginning of the paper/string to where it was marked.
Check the chart below to find your size!
||US Ring Size